Crystal Bridges Event Calendar
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art offers a wide range of activities for all ages and interests.
Use our interactive museum calendar to find what fits your schedule and plan your visit!
Call the Inclement Weather line to check on any cancellations: 479.657.2488.
- This event has passed.
Friday Nights on the Lawn » Brick Fields
Grab your family and your face coverings and join us for a night out on the North Lawn! Every Friday evening, Crystal Bridges offers a free, family-friendly concert or performance and an art activity. Bring your own blanket, or use one of our lawn chairs, and enjoy an evening outdoors with live entertainment! Please reserve tickets for each household member planning to attend.
For Your Safety: Face coverings must be worn at all times. In order to maintain physical distancing, circles will be drawn on the lawn for each household group. Guests may remove their face covering to eat or drink only while inside their circle.
Brick Fields’s music is much more than blues―their sound has been called “a cleansing of the soul” by Nashville’s Blues Society. Enjoy an evening at Crystal Bridges with this local, award-winning group from Eureka Springs, known as a magnet for musicians and music lovers alike.
Free, registration required. Register online here or by calling Guest Services at 479.657.2335.
Presented on the Coca-Cola Stage.
Reserve a Picnic Basket! Want to order snacks or a meal for the evening? Add a Picnic Basket to your checkout when you reserve your tickets! Picnic basket options include snack baskets, chocolate and wine baskets, or meal baskets. Baskets must be reserved no later than midnight the day before the event. They can be picked up at the food truck located on the North Lawn during the event. Outside food and beverages are not permitted at the event.
Planning Your Visit:
- As a safety precaution and to comply with Arkansas State guidelines, Crystal Bridges requires face coverings to be worn at all times by visitors ages 10 and older at indoor and outdoor programs and events, as well as at food and drink venues, except when eating and drinking.
- Parking is available in the parking garage adjacent to the museum.
- Access the North Lawn from the museum Main entrance or the Razorback Greenway (see map).
- From the main entrance, enter the Main Lobby and cross Walker Landing into the North Exhibition Gallery to reach the North Lobby.
- Restrooms are located just inside the museum at the North Lobby entrance.
- To accommodate social distancing in our elevators, you may encounter a wait to enter the building. We recommend arriving a little early. Concert check in begins at 7 p.m.
- Once the concert has ended, please make your way promptly back to your vehicle before the museum closes at 9 p.m. You will not be able to walk through the museum after closing.
- Strollers and personal mobility devices are welcome.
- Blankets are encouraged, and must be inside a bag when walking through the museum. Lawn chairs cannot be transported through the museum, but we will have some lawn chairs available.
- Dogs on a leash are allowed. Dog owners are asked to clean up after their pet and keep them under control at all times. Please note that while dogs are welcome on the lawn, only ADA service animals are allowed inside the museum. Due to construction and North Forest Lights, if you are bringing your dog you will need to enter the lawn from the North entrance at NE A street.
- Please leave food and coolers at home. Enjoy High South on a Roll, the Eleven food truck. We do not allow food, drinks, or coolers to be transported in the museum, except plastic water bottles with a lid.
If weather-related issues arise, a decision to cancel the event will be made by 3 p.m. the day of and will be emailed and posted on our website.