Do you have an exhibition proposal to share with us?
Crystal Bridges is looking for temporary exhibitions featuring diverse artists and subjects which are thematic, inclusive, accessible, smart, timely, and innovative. Due to the high volume of proposals we receive and our calendar constraints, we have limited exhibition opportunities. Exhibitions are generally planned about two years in advance.
Proposals should include as much of the following information as possible:
- Content and thematic overview
- Exhibition checklist of artworks including images, media, and dimensions
- Cost information
- Approximate size of the exhibition in square feet
- Dates of exhibition availability
- Contact information for submitter and any contributing scholars
- CV of artists and scholars involved in the project
How to submit your proposal:
We accept proposals digitally or in hard copy, although digital proposals are preferred. Please do not send any original works or materials you would like returned as Crystal Bridges cannot be responsible for returning your items.
Our review process is thorough, and it may be several months before you are notified of our decision. A Crystal Bridges staff member will follow up with you should any additional materials be needed during the review process.
Director, Exhibitions & Interpretation
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
600 Museum Way
Bentonville, AR 72712