Crystal Bridges Event Calendar
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art offers a wide range of activities for all ages and interests.
Use our interactive museum calendar to find what fits your schedule and plan your visit!
Call the Inclement Weather line to check on any cancellations: 479.657.2488.
- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT – Trick Art Treat
Sold out to maintain a safe capacity per state guidelines.
Join us in the North Forest for our third annual Trick Art Treat event! Gather candy and take-home artmaking activities along the trails, and capture your clever costumes at our photo BOO-th.
Please ask children to hold their treat bags open. Volunteers will drop candy directly into their bags to maintain safety.
To ensure a safe and spooky experience for all, please acquire your free, timed-entry tickets in advance and show up at the time on your ticket. Additionally, we’ll be providing a specific route through the forest to maintain social distancing.
For the safety of all our guests, staff, and volunteers, all individuals over the age of 10 are required to wear a face covering both inside and outside Crystal Bridges and the Momentary, except when actively eating or drinking. Children under the age of 10 are also encouraged to wear face coverings. Following the most recent recommendations from the CDC, face shields or face coverings with exhaust valves or vents are not allowed.
Free, registration required. Please arrive at your reserved time as slots before or after your time may already be full.
Sponsored by The Hershey Company.
Planning Your Visit:
- As a safety precaution and to comply with Arkansas State guidelines, Crystal Bridges requires face coverings to be worn at all times by visitors ages 10 and older at indoor and outdoor programs and events, as well as at food and drink venues, except when actively eating and drinking.
- Per the CDC: A costume mask (such as for Halloween) is not a substitute for a cloth mask. A costume mask should not be used unless it is made of two or more layers of breathable fabric that covers the mouth and nose and doesn’t leave gaps around the face.
- Do not wear a costume mask over a protective cloth mask because it can be dangerous if the costume mask makes it hard to breathe. Instead, consider using a Halloween-themed cloth mask.
- Children under the age of 10 are also encouraged to wear face coverings.
- Park in Additional Parking and access the North Lawn from the trailhead near the Amazeum.
- Restrooms are located just near the food truck area in the North Forest, or inside the museum at the north lobby entrance.
- Strollers and personal mobility devices are welcome.
- Dogs on a leash are allowed. Dog owners are asked to clean up after their pet and keep them under control at all times.
- Please leave food and coolers at home. Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase from the Crystal Bridges food truck. We do not allow food, drinks, or coolers to be transported in the museum, except plastic water bottles with a lid.