Travel with Crystal Bridges!
We can’t wait for you to explore the world of art with Crystal Bridges.
Travel is one of life’s greatest joys, and we are happy to offer our Members a variety of opportunities to discover regional, national, and international cultural destinations.
Our Member Travel Program offers you the chance to explore major art destinations with fellow Members and Museum leadership, giving you the opportunity to make new friends while deepening your understanding of the world of art, architecture, and nature.
CAPITALize on Arts & Culture
Little Rock, AR | October 21-22
See Little Rock like you’ve never seen before!
This travel opportunity is available for ALL Crystal Bridges Members and individual donors.
- Lunch and collection tour at the Governor’s Mansion
- Collection and vault tours at Arkansas Arts Center
- Private home and collection tours – stay tuned for more information!
- Gallery visits in the Argenta Arts District
- Gallery and studio visit with Arkansas artist Robyn Horn!
Lodging & Transportation
Lodging will be the responsibility of each guest. Crystal Bridges has secured a block of rooms with a discounted group rate (starting at $169) at The Capital Hotel in downtown Little Rock. We encourage you to make your reservation at this hotel for the convenience of group gatherings and transportation; however, if you have other preferred lodging, feel free to secure accommodations outside of the Crystal Bridges block.
To reserve a room at The Capital Hotel, please contact:
- Reservations can be made by either by phone at (501) 374-7474 or toll-free 1-877-637-0037,
or by email at [email protected]. Each reservation must be guaranteed by a credit card.
- Mention the “Crystal Bridges Room Block”
- All reservations and the appropriate payment must be received no later than 5:00 PM on the Reservations Release Date of Wednesday, September 21, 2016. Any reservations received after that date will be confirmed based upon space availability and the prevailing rates.
The bus will depart from Crystal Bridges at 8:30 a.m. Friday, October 21st, and will return to Crystal Bridges at approximately 7:00 p.m. Saturday, October 22.
The travel fee for this trip is $400 per guest. This fee provides you with access to special opportunities that come with the experience of traveling with Crystal Bridges. *Travel fees are due by September 21st and may be paid by check or credit card.
The fee includes:
- 3 meals – Lunch and Dinner on Friday, Lunch on Saturday
- Roundtrip transportation by charter bus
- All admission fees
If you have any questions about trips or registration, please contact Anne Jackson, Donor Relations Manager
Phone: (479) 418.5789 | [email protected]