North Forest Snow Globe Experience
Set in the middle of North Forest Lights next to Dale Chihuly’s Sole d’Oro sculpture, the North Forest Snow Globe Experience includes three hours inside a cozy, see-through snow globe dome with lights and faux fur blankets, specialty food, cocktails, and a Snow Globe Concierge. Tickets to this snow globe experience also include entry to North Forest Lights and a shuttle pick-up to bring you to your snow globe upon arrival.
These amazing snow globes are sure to book up quickly, so don’t miss your chance to experience a unique special occasion under the stars immersed in North Forest Lights!
Snow Globes are available for rental every evening North Forest Lights is open, Friday - Sunday.
- $109 plus tax per person on Friday and Saturday, 4-8 guests.
- $109 plus tax per adult/$59 plus tax per child on Sunday, 4-8 guests.
- Three-hour Access to a Private, Beautifully Decorated Snow Globe for up to 4-8 guests.
- Snow globes include multi-color lighting, faux fur throw blankets, and a Bluetooth speaker to play the music of your choice.
- VIP Entry into North Forest Lights.
- A shuttle will pick you and your party up at the North Forest Lights ticket entrance and drop you off at your snow globe.
- Inclusive Food and Drinks Package
- One savory and one sweet selection from our Chef’s Menu per guest.
- Welcome bottle of sparkling water for each member of your party.
- Beverage Service from our Snow Globe bar, serving hand-crafted cocktails, beer, wine, and warm beverage favorites.
- For Your Safety: Face coverings must be worn at all times. Visitors may remove their face covering to eat or drink only while inside their snow globe.
- The dome structure, as well as seating, throws, and surfaces, are fully sanitized before each use.
- Servers wear face coverings and gloves.
- Panels in the dome allow for fresh air flow as desired.
- Fill out the Snow Globe request form to reserve your night!
- After submitting your request, you’ll receive two emails from our reservations team at [email protected]: a confirmation of your reservation, and an invoice where you can submit payment.
- Additional beverages and food may be purchased at a la carte pricing.
- Payment in full is expected at time of reservation.
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours before your reservation will result in forfeiture of deposit, charged to the previously provided credit card.
- Holiday Cancellation Policy (New Year's Eve & Valentine's Day): Non refundable.
- Event Closure: If the facility is closed we will offer a full refund of all monies paid.
- Any changes to your reservation are due 24 hours in advance of you arrival.
- For questions, contact Crystal Bridges Special Events at 479.657.2355 or [email protected]
- A four person minimum is required to make a reservation.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind are permitted in the snow globes.
- Although leashed dogs are welcome at the North Forest Lights Experience, they are not permitted inside the snow globes.