Crystal Bridges Museum Store seeks to offer our patrons a mix of original products for sale by regional artisans, in a range of media and price points.
If you are an artist interested in submitting your work for possible sale in the Museum Store, please review the following guidelines, policies, and procedures for submission.
Crystal Bridges Museum Store will sell high quality original art created by artists from Arkansas as well as the six “touch states” (Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Louisiana).
We accept works in ceramic, glass, wood, mixed media, jewelry, metal, and textiles. Acceptable two-dimensional works of art include photography, limited editions, fine prints, and lithographs.
- Works offered in the Museum Store should relate to the mission, collection, and/or educational programs of Crystal Bridges.
- Works by current volunteers, donors, or paid staff of Crystal Bridges will not be considered.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK:
- Fill out and submit an “Artisan Merchandise for Review” form with photos of your work to the Store Review Committee.
- The Store Review Committee meets periodically to review submissions. Selection for final consideration are based on the appropriateness to our mission, uniqueness of the product, and adherence to Sale of Original Art policy.
- Artists considered for final selection will be contacted to submit actual work for the Committee to review.
- If your work is selected, the Museum Store will either buy the product outright; or arrange a Consignment Agreement for a short-term engagement.