The Crystal Bridges Museum Store embraces the time-honored Arkansas tradition of excellence in craftsmanship. We offer a variety of beautiful, hand-crafted objects made by artisans from across the region who are working in a range of traditional materials and methods. Our selection of merchandise by regional artisans ranges from architectural baskets to hand-thrown pottery to graceful woodworks crafted from trees harvested on the Museum property during construction. Each of these objects represents the highest-quality work we can find, and expresses the Crystal Bridges mission of melding art, architecture, and nature.
If you are an artist interested in submitting your work for possible sale in the Museum Store, please review the following guidelines, policies, and procedures for submission.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK:
Submit Your Work Online
- Fill out and submit an “Artisan Merchandise for Review” form with photos of your work to the Store Review Committee.
- Submit Your Work Online
- Download Merchandise for Review form
- Images may also be sent in hardcopy by mail. Regional craft submissions will be reviewed by jury process for fit with the direction of the Store; with other merchandise already in Store; and with planned merchandise.
- Artists considered for final selection will be contacted to submit actual work for the Committee to review.
- If your work is selected, the Museum Store will arrange a Consignment Agreement for a short-term engagement.
Download and Print Form – Submit by Mail or Email
Crystal Bridges Museum Store
600 Museum Way
Bentonville, AR 72712
The Store Review Committee meets periodically to review submissions. Selection for final consideration are based on the appropriateness to our mission, uniqueness of the product, and adherence to Sale of Original Art policy.
Crystal Bridges Museum Store will sell high quality original art created by artists from Arkansas as well as the six “touch states” (Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Louisiana).
We accept works in ceramic, glass, wood, mixed media, jewelry, metal, and textiles. Acceptable two-dimensional works of art include photography, limited editions, fine prints, and lithographs. The Museum Store does not offer original paintings and sculptures for sale.
- Works offered in the Museum Store should relate to the mission, collection, and/or educational programs of Crystal Bridges.
- Works by current volunteers, donors, or paid staff of Crystal Bridges will not be considered.