Family Fun at Crystal BridgesThere are many ways to bring your family together with art at Crystal Bridges!
- Pick up a free Family Guide for an interactive tour of temporary exhibitions.
- Check out an Art Tote from Guest Services and take it with you through the galleries to enjoy interactive activities.
- Free, drop-in Family Tours are offered every Saturday at 1 p.m.
- Come by the Experience Art Studio for art-making activities, puppet play, games, and more.
- Check out our Calendar of Events for upcoming family programs such as Family Days, Preschool Playdates, and classes or workshops for children, teens, and families.
Eleven’s Kids Menu offers fresh, tasty kid-friendly fare served with artistic flare. Enjoy a three-course meal including a starter of cheese and crackers, your choice of entrée, and dessert!View Menu
Experience Art Studio
Experience Art Studio is a fun discovery space for both children and adults designed to guide guests through various ways of looking at and thinking about works of art. There is also a creative play space, art-making supplies, toys, and games for the whole family to enjoy together.
Experience Art Studio is located on the lower level of the Late Nineteenth-Century Art Gallery, and is accessible from the lower Temporary Exhibition gallery or from Walker Landing.
Preschool Playdates are monthly drop-in gallery activities just for children ages two to five, with a caregiver. The program will include a child-friendly performance in the Great Hall, followed by a variety of theme-based and collection-inspired activities, allowing you and your preschoolers to explore at your own pace. Themes will be announced soon, so save the date! No tickets necessary.
Enjoy a day of family activities, art, and fun at Crystal Bridges. Family Sunday features live entertainment, art-making activities, gallery hunts, and creative play. All activities are free. No registration required.